Place 2 Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Place 2 Chat! Feel free to join!
Make sure to read the general rules here!

Scrolling Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Administrator
Administrator
Emma

Warning Level : Scrolling Messages 14vsq5x

Scrolling Messages Empty
PostSubject: Scrolling Messages   Scrolling Messages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 am

Do you see the scrolling bar right under the navigation and banner? It says things like "read the rules" and "welcome to Place 2 Chat." Well, for just 100 points, I will put a message you would like to be up there up there. Your message will be there for one week. Monday to Sunday. On Monday, I will collect all the messages that have been paid for, and they will be put there (scrolling in order of who asked for one first). Every week, on the Monday starting the week, I will update the messages and put the new ones in. My announcements will always come before any of your messages.

Here's a few rules:

-Your message can do anything from wishing someone a happy birthday to just quoting your favorite poem.

-No inappropriate messages please!

-You can use it to advertise your site as well. It is fine if your message is a link to a site.

That's about it. Reply to this thread if you would like to buy one, please only reply if you have enough points.
Back to top Go down
https://place2chat.darkbb.com

Scrolling Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place 2 Chat :: Place 2 Chat :: Shops-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com