Place 2 Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Place 2 Chat! Feel free to join!
Make sure to read the general rules here!

All About the Role-play Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Administrator
Administrator
Emma

Warning Level : All About the Role-play Section 14vsq5x

All About the Role-play Section Empty
PostSubject: All About the Role-play Section   All About the Role-play Section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Welcome to the Role-play Section! Some of you may be wondering what you are supposed to do here, and I will try my best to explain.

-In this section, you can role-play with other users. Meaning each of you makes a character and writes posts from their perspectives (but they don't have to be first person) to make one big story.

-If you are going to start a role-play, you probably want to make a setting (time and place things occur in your story) so that people who wish to join understand what is going on.

-You can role-play movies, games, shows, comics, etc. or you can make up something of your own.

-When you make a role-play, you can have users who wish to join fill out character sheets (Character name, age, background, etc.) and post when you are ready to start, or you can just let people jump in and introduce their characters as they go along.

-If you wish to join a role-play, just follow the rules made by the person who created it.

-Don't kill or do anything inappropriate to people's characters in role-play. This will get you warnings!

-Don't be mean to someone because they are not as good at writing as you are!

Thanks for reading, hope it helped,
All About the Role-play Section Dvh7yr
Back to top Go down
https://place2chat.darkbb.com

All About the Role-play Section
Page 1 of 1